Friday, April 5, 2013

45 More Gay Things That Give Me Anxiety

A lot of things give me anxiety. Most gay things give me anxiety. It's a wonder I leave the house.

15. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka
  1. Otters
  2. Bear Night
  3. The New Normal
  4. Scoop neck shirts
  5. When someone refers to his "bussy" in public
  6. Shorts with dress shoes and no socks
  7. Whether it's acceptable to wear TOMS with socks or not
  8. Twirling
  9. Bicep tattoos
  10. Public screeching
  11. Capri pants 
  12. The thought that one day, David Sedaris will be dead
  13. Upgrading from gay fat to fat fat
  14. Fashion shows [of any kind]
  15. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka's relationship [because I want it to work forever]
  16. Tina
  17. Gaybies
  18. The "Mean Gays"
  19. When drag queens high kick
  20. When boyfriends move in together
  21. XS t-shirts
  22. Tricking with a stranger you meet on Grindr
  23. Hosting
  24. Sounding
  25. Docking
  26. Fisting
  27. Fleet Week
  28. Whatever's on Bravo right now
  29. NeNe Leaks' hair/wig
  30. Circuit parties
  31. Joan Crawford references I don't understand 
  32. RuPaul's Drag Race references I don't understand
  33. People who still watch Glee
  34. People who still want me to care about Britney 
  35. The pressure to get married once it's legal [because then, I'll be out of excuses]
  36. The pressure to grow facial hair or not grow facial hair [because I can't and I don't want to]
  37. House remixes
  38. Tim Gunn's opinion
  39. My own obsession with Ann Coulter
  40. Having "disposable" income
  41. Pooping during
  42. The idea that we as a community aren't reading enough
  43. The idea that we as a community don't love one another
  44. The idea that I'm not doing enough activist work
  45. What people think of my outfit at brunch

No comments:

Post a Comment