Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Feed

Come over here.

Do you have a second?

I won’t bother you long, but I’d like to bend your ear about a few things.

Do you have a second to talk about racism?

Before you say no, let me clarify:

Do you have a minute to have an opinion on racism?

Do you want to react to something racist?

Do you want to get invested in your opinion and share it?

Take a stance on #blacklivesmatter?

#alllivesmatter?

No?

Okay, then.

How about politics?

Hate Trump?

Love Trump?

Do you want to read something somebody wrote and feel repulsed by it?

Do you want to feel better or worse about how much or how little you’ve traveled?

Do you want to feel stuck in that town you're in?

Do you know who I am?

I am your Facebook Feed.

And I changed my mind about bothering you.

Do you want to spend the entire day together?

No comments:

Post a Comment